The woman was waiting at a red light in Costa Mesa when the 50- to 70-foot eucalyptus planted in a street median fell on her vehicle.
A young woman was killed Thursday afternoon when a 50- to 70-foot eucalyptus tree planted in an Orange County street median fell on her car as she waited at a red light.
- Woman found pushing a trash can of body parts is arrested as suspect in killing
- Woman accused of sawing up ex-boyfriend’s body, hiding head and arms in flower pots
- Cops: Ex-classmate killed nursing student
- Two deaths in Joshua Tree park prompt heat safety warnings
- Once a refugee, an O.C. woman aids others in the same predicament