Vanessa Bryant cites ‘irreconcilable differences’ in the petition filed in Orange County Superior Court. She married the NBA star in 2001. Their union survived his 2003 arrest on suspicion of sexually assaulting a Colorado hotel worker.
Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce Friday from Lakers guard Kobe Bryant, signaling the end of a decade-long marriage during which she stood by his side through allegations of sexual assault and admission of an extramarital affair.
- Maria Shriver files for divorce
- A look inside a National Guard unit known for valor, dysfunction
- Mayor announces affair in front of wife
- NTSB: Coast Guard craft’s ‘excessive speed’ caused fatal crash
- McCourts’ divorce could cost $35 million