Nearly 40% of employees in California emergency rooms said they had been physically assaulted on the job in the previous year
The patient was drunk, naked and covered in blood when he burst out of his emergency room cubicle around 2 a.m., brandishing scissors. He lunged at two nurses and began chasing them.
- Mercury, PCBs widespread in sport fish along California’s urban coastline, survey finds
- Boy charged in father’s death had problems with violence and aggression
- Archeologists find trove of relics at Ventura Mission site
- Iron-pumping seniors find new workout space in Chatsworth garage
- L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca can be sued for jail violence, court rules