L.A. Unified Supt. John Deasy seeks to assure angry parents, who demonstrated at campus over allegations against two teachers. Officials say no other instructors are under suspicion.
In a dramatic move to quell parents’ fears, Los Angeles school officials said they will temporarily replace the entire staff of an elementary school south of downtown Los Angeles, where two teachers have been accused of lewd acts against students.
- U.S. widens inquiry into abuse at L.A. County jails
- One child may be the victim of two Miramonte teachers
- Los Angeles County’s mentally ill inmates more prone to jailer abuse
- Schwarzenegger fathered a child with longtime member of household staff
- Sheriff’s staff raised red flags about jail brutality 2 years ago