Officials say a tree at the hospital’s entrance is so infected it may fall. But the tree’s supporters fear its planned removal has more to do with remodeling.
“We need a tree surgeon outside the emergency room, stat!”
- Surveys find widespread violence against nurses and other hospital caregivers
- Park service to thin out Yosemite’s growing crowds — of trees
- L.A. County Arboretum’s fallen trees open a door to the future
- Laguna Beach says woman’s trees are illegally tall
- West L.A. winter shelter for homeless opens early