Christian Gerhartsreiter is accused of murdering John Sohus, whose decaying remains were unearthed in San Marino in 1994. Many new details of the mystery were revealed in an Alhambra hearing.
The tale of the brazen con man known as Clark Rockefeller who lied and charmed his way into New England high society has captivated the nation, so much so that it was made into a book and a Lifetime movie.
- 42 furlough days ordered for L.A. workers who rejected labor deal
- When it’s time to run for office, fewer women stand up
- Last man makes a stand for peace at Hollywood and Sunset
- Conrad Murray undecided on whether to take the stand
- Conrad Murray’s defense ends without him taking the stand