Authorities believe the residents of the Loma Linda home, who were allegedly selling methamphetamine, dug at least some of the tombstones out from cemeteries in Colton.
When deputies raided a suspected drug house in San Bernardino County this week, much of what they found was typical: guns, pipes and meth.
- San Bernardino County man dies after deputies use Taser to subdue him
- L.A. officials approve contentious plan for fence at mayor’s Getty House
- Billionaire Ron Burkle acquires Frank Lloyd Wright’s Ennis House
- Interim director of the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services quits over dispute with county supervisors
- L.A. County officials say crime would rise under prison plan