The animal rights group does the right thing by renovating an 82-year-old building, but places a pugnacious billboard ad with one of its gross-out stunts about medical experimentation on cats.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals did a few things right when it opened its new West Coast headquarters in Echo Park last month.
- PETA opens Echo Park headquarters with bark and bite
- Stars featured on new postage stamps honoring vegetarians
- Girl, 2, dies in fiery accident on the 110 Freeway in Highland Park
- Solving one mystery opens the books on another crime
- Packed with heroin, burrito used in sting had bite