With multiple confirmed sightings of mountain lions and coyotes in the region this summer, experts say small children and pets should not be left outdoors unattended.
Several recent mountain lion sightings in the Burbank area are raising safety concerns among some hillside residents who say the animals pose a threat to pets and small children.
- Former Tejon Ranch hunting guide says mountain lions were killed illegally at the ranch
- A mountain of opposition to proposed renaming of summit
- Subcontractor says L.A. affordable-housing funds were diverted to remodel Glendale councilman’s home
- Wind power turbines in Altamont Pass threaten protected birds
- Granada Hills wins national Academic Decathlon