At one stop, she pleads with the entertainment industry to tell the stories of military families. The first lady is expected to hit the trail regularly as the campaign heats up.
In one of her first political stops since her husband announced his reelection bid, First Lady Michelle Obama hit the campaign fundraising circuit in Southern California on Monday and also pleaded with the entertainment industry to bring the story of military families to the big and small screens.
- California makes huge payouts for some workers’ unused time off
- Gov. Jerry Brown not giving up on tax hikes to help California budget
- ‘Heavy’ traffic gridlock expected with Obama visit to L.A. on Thursday
- Rapture preacher suffers stroke at California home
- La Corte Suprema se niega a tratar la reforma de la salud de Obama