A nurse’s aide accused of stealing money from an elderly patient and a hospital staffer who allegedly beat a disabled patient with a shoe were among those ordered rehired by the Personnel Board.
When thousands of dollars belonging to elderly residents of a veterans home went missing, police set out to catch the thief. A video camera they hid showed nurse’s aide Linda Riccitelli creeping into a 93-year-old man’s room and sticking her hand in a dresser drawer stashed with bait money.
- Suit asks state Supreme Court to overturn state action targeting redevelopment agencies
- Another city employee found preying on immigrants
- State shaves funds for health, social services
- Proposals aim to improve safety in state mental hospitals
- Surveys find widespread violence against nurses and other hospital caregivers