California Assembly approves a resolution declaring June 20 International Surfing Day, and the head of the sport’s international advocacy group is urging people to hit the waves.
You might want to check to see if the surf’s up Wednesday.
- Encinitas removes mosaic of Surfing Madonna from railroad bridge
- Snipping the bud: Prep work is a payday in the marijuana business
- 405 bridge demolition work is proceeding briskly, officials say
- Backers win right to fight for Prop. 8
- L.A. County supervisors balk at taking over troubled Vernon