Longtime Riverside County supervisor, a Republican, might once have easily won a seat in Congress, but Democrats hold the edge in his district. New residents and political boundaries have shaken things up.
For the first time in 20 years, a Republican running for Congress in Riverside needs help.
- Inland Empire is showing early stirrings of recovery
- Inland Empire seniors have nation’s second-worst access to public transit, study says
- 3 Inland Empire blazes burn nearly 500 acres, force evacuations
- Nasty tone of South Bay congressional race is more typical of closer contests
- More House seats in California up for grabs