Feud between 2 obscure water agencies costs consumers
The Central Basin Municipal Water District and the Water Replenishment District of Southern California have more than doubled their fees in recent years as they spend large amounts of time and money battling each other.
Bell resident Robert Mackin is frustrated that his monthly water rate keeps rising, by about 50% in the last few years.
L.A. Times – California | Local News
- Authors of stories promoting water district can’t be found
- Water district gives millions in contracts to politically connected recipients
- The energy, and expense, of bringing water to the Southland
- U.S. to cut funds for water testing at beaches
- Water district taps Google for good coverage