Felony charges filed against UC and a UCLA chemistry professor after fatal laboratory fire
A research assistant was fatally burned when chemicals burst into flame. Her death three years ago has focused attention on safety issues.
Felony charges have been filed against the University of California and a UCLA chemistry professor in connection with a laboratory fire that killed a staff research assistant three years ago.
L.A. Times – California | Local News
- UCLA law professor opposes naming institute after Lowell Milken
- Professor is accused of being a biker-gang leader and drug dealer
- UCLA hospitals to pay $865,500 for breaches of celebrities’ privacy
- UCLA Health System warns patients personal information was stolen
- L.A. fire trucks used in porn films