Jackie Lacey and Alan Jackson disagree on measure to scale back three-strikes law and on the tax-raising Prop. 30; both would prosecute pot dispensaries.
During the cocktail and dinner prelude to one of the last scheduled debates between the two hopefuls for Los Angeles County district attorney, candidate Alan Jackson, in search of a glass of red wine for his wife, approached his opponent, Jackie Lacey, to ask for the bottle on the table in front of her.
- Jackie Lacey takes early lead in L.A. County D.A.’s race
- Carmen Trutanich faces debt from failed run for district attorney
- Candidates in South Bay district court newly important centrist voters
- Carmen Trutanich a surprise loser in D.A.’s race
- Water district gives millions in contracts to politically connected recipients