A former Los Angeles County sheriff s deputy convicted of torturing and sexually assaulting his wife and her lover — leaving both badly mutilated — was found legally sane by jurors in the case.
- Ex-deputy cut face of wife’s lover ‘like a pumpkin’
- 1st charge filed in FBI probe of L.A. sheriff’s deputy misconduct
- Mutilated mountain lion shocks officials
- Judge questions why Bell’s former police chief isn’t facing corruption charges
- Ex-deputy says he, others used improper force on inmates, Baca says