9th Circuit says treatment delays for PTSD and other disorders are so ‘egregious’ that they violate veterans’ rights. Judges say they waited ‘long enough’ for the VA to act and were compelled to intervene.
A federal appeals court Tuesday lambasted the Department of Veterans Affairs for failing to care for those suffering post-traumatic stress disorder and ordered a major overhaul of the behemoth agency.
- Lindsay Lohan has a mixed day in court
- Major League Baseball seizes control of Dodgers
- California orders audit of Montebello finances
- State controller orders audit of city of Montebello, saying there’s evidence of false financial reports
- La artritis impacta la salud física y mental