Michael Jackson’s personal physician declines to testify in his own defense as both sides wrap up their cases, setting the stage for closing arguments.
Testimony drew to a close in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson’s personal physician Tuesday as the doctor announced he will not testify in his own defense.
- Conrad Murray undecided on whether to take the stand
- Conrad Murray trial off to an emotional start
- Conrad Murray trial jurors hear security guard’s 911 call
- Conrad Murray’s words may seal his fate
- Another setback for Murray’s defense strategy