The two Rialto men charged with brutally assaulting Giants fan Bryan Stow at Dodger Stadium in March are described by neighbors as family men. Their rap sheets show a history of violent-crime convictions.
The two new suspects in the beating of a baseball fan at Dodger Stadium live six doors apart on a quiet cul-de-sac in Rialto. Neighbors say the men played catch with their kids and welcomed newcomers to the street. They seemed like regular, friendly fathers.
- Two new suspects held in beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow
- Suspect in Bryan Stow beating ordered to serve 10 months for parole violation
- Suspect in Dodger Stadium beating of Bryan Stow is in custody
- Stow family expresses appreciation for arrest in beating of Giants fan
- Police investigating video that shows Dodger Stadium beating victim watching game