Cellphone photos are disposable and forgettable. In a photo booth, you plunk your money in and the result is frozen on film and in time. Hipster bars lead the way.
I was taking photos at a music after-party in Pomona when a guy went off on me for stealing his friend’s image.
- Michael Jackson’s problematic comeback
- Donkey-zebra hybrid is one exotic pet (Photo)
- LA Fire chief punished for bikini photo
- Facebook photo leads to laptop thief
- Schwarzenegger says he’s putting Hollywood comeback on hold