Three teachers at Short Avenue Elementary in Del Rey and one teacher at Animo Leadership in Inglewood are implicated.
The state has thrown out the test scores of a top-performing Los Angeles school and of the highest-scoring campus in the nationally known Green Dot charter group after cheating was uncovered involving several teachers.
- Tough decisions lie ahead for Los Angeles Unified schools
- Los Angeles schools budget woes hit arts programs hard
- Teachers from low-performing schools face stigma on job search
- High turnover reported among charter school teachers
- Times updates and expands value-added ratings for Los Angeles elementary school teachers