Los Angeles City Atty. Carmen Trutanich owes as much as $ 112,000 for TV ads from his unsuccessful campaign for district attorney, which could be a hurdle in his bid for reelection.
Los Angeles City Atty. Carmen Trutanich finds himself with as much as $ 112,000 in unpaid bills from his unsuccessful run for district attorney, a situation that could complicate his bid for reelection in March.
- Trutanich surprises groups by listing them as backers
- Carmen Trutanich a surprise loser in D.A.’s race
- Baca admits breaking state law with endorsement
- Jackie Lacey takes early lead in L.A. County D.A.’s race
- Trutanich hazy on details of gang attack, but campaign is not