The newly drawn 66th Assembly District in the South Bay ‘is a classic swing district,’ one political consultant says. Candidates — Democrat and Republican — even downplay party affiliation.
Lots of candidates need a Rob Katherman this year.
- Voters to choose Rep. Jane Harman’s successor Tuesday
- Nasty tone of South Bay congressional race is more typical of closer contests
- Candidates making up new names on ballots translated into Chinese
- New district maps threaten Republicans’ seats in Congress
- California a treasure trove for presidential candidates