The contribution to the new Air and Space Center that will house the space shuttle Endeavour comes from a foundation chaired by Lynda Oschin, wife of the late philanthropist Samuel Oschin.
The California Science Center has received what officials describe as an “extraordinary” financial contribution to the new Air and Space Center that will house the space shuttle Endeavour.
- L.A. museum prepares to display space shuttle Endeavor
- California teachers lack the resources and time to teach science
- As rover’s launch nears, ‘space geeks’ are all a-Twitter
- He’s had enough of this home
- Rapture preacher suffers stroke at California home