The governing board of California’s community colleges approves registration policies intended to make it easier for students to reach their educational goals.
The governing board of California’s community colleges Monday approved historic, system-wide registration policies that favor students who have a specific education plan and have completed orientation and assessment tests.
- California seeks probe of alleged community college job rigging
- Scott Svonkin appears to have defeated Lydia Gutierrez for L.A. Community College Board seat
- California audit criticizes L.A. community college building program
- California leads nation in escalation of college costs
- A very rough road for community college students