In a court filing, prosecutors say Giants fan Bryan Stow and his friends were pursued in the Dodger Stadium parking lot before the savage beating that left Stow with brain injuries.
San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow tried to escape a violent man attacking him and his friends outside Dodger Stadium, but his assailant pursued and assaulted him again, according to a court document filed Monday that provides new details about the beating that left Stow with serious brain injuries.
- Suspect in Dodger Stadium beating of Bryan Stow is in custody
- Bryan Stow beating suspect allegedly assaulted 2 others
- Two new suspects held in beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow
- Conflicting descriptions of 2 suspects charged in Stow beating
- Suspect in Bryan Stow beating ordered to serve 10 months for parole violation