The son of Riverside neo-Nazi leader Jeffrey R. Hall apparently shot his father early Sunday at their home, police say. The child and his sister were caught in a bitter divorce nearly a decade ago, court records show.
A 10-year-old Riverside boy charged with fatally shooting his father, local neo-Nazi leader Jeffrey R. Hall, had past problems with aggression and violence after being caught in the middle of a bitter divorce fraught with abuse allegations, court records show.
- Dalai Lama suggests Osama bin Laden’s death was justified
- Bell seeks $4.5 million in former officials’ pensions to ease city’s budget problems
- Jerry Brown cancels plan for $356-million death row
- Bin Laden’s death may ease anti-Muslim sentiment in U.S.
- Osama bin Laden’s death removes a cloud that enveloped a generation