AeroVironment executives step up security after warning.
Federal authorities have warned corporate executives at a Monrovia-based builder of small drone aircraft used in Afghanistan that they are among about 60 people targeted on an Al Qaeda-connected website.
- Mystery illness at Playboy Mansion linked to bacterium that causes Legionnaires disease
- Military radios interfering with garage door openers
- Michelle Obama makes fundraising swing through Southern California
- California makes huge payouts for some workers’ unused time off
- Slaying of MTV coordinator may be linked to shotgun robberies, LAPD says