Police have resumed their search of an Irvine landfill for the bodies of two children prosecutors believe were killed by their father more than a month and a half ago.
- Aircraft carrier that buried Osama bin Laden returns to San Diego
- FBI searches for missing agent, believed to be suicidal
- Irvine man accused of murder in crash that killed cheerleader
- Chess takes root in Central Valley farm town, blossoms into a state title for Latino boys high school team
- Students guilty of disrupting speech in ‘Irvine 11′ case